• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys, Pete Davidson is hurting. He needs your prayers.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
kanye-west-smile.gif

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11093745/Pete-Davidson-trauma-therapy-Kanye-Wests-harassment-relationship-Kim-Kardashian.html[/URL]
You’re a fucking ‘comic’ just come back with something funny. How do you let a rapper clown you like that? (It was funny though). Just post that fat stangel brother in a back to the future outfit and fuck some other broad.

Porkys

I took his knife. He walked away with a broken arm
Forum Clout
Kanye calling him "Hillary Clinton's ex-boyfriend" was funnier than all PD material combined. Kanye knows Skete has AIDS and all he could say was hey Kanye thats so like 1990s 2000s you have polio. Please get a permanent residence in rehab this time and don't tell us about your plans for suicide. We will find out when it happens fag

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I don’t hate PD.

I do however think it’s a bad showing that Kanye was consistently funnier throughout this “beef”.

I realize PD probably had to play the “bigger man” to maintain access to that Kardashian pussy and PR train but he still should have been spinning comedy gold out of this scenario.