• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys know who Monica Bellucci is dating, right?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

tim-burton-monica-bellucci-22.jpg

Try all you want. Kick this actress out of the alliance, bring this other actress into the alliance. Get @admin to pin any thread you damn well please.

Jenna is inevitable.

Jenna is ethereal.

jentimchris.jpg

Jenna makes Tim a lot of money and Tim is going to spend some money on his hot girlfriend so you're welcome.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Jenna is a tiny, odd little spic...

confession: I never saw her in anything, I don't even know what she sounds like in person. I have ZERO interest. Literally my only knowledge of her is that a brotherman on an obscure radio disk jockey forum is OBSESSED with her.

Hey you don't watch the critically acclaimed internationally beloved show Wednesday, I'm not currently blood feuding with random youtubers. We all find ways to entertain ourselves. Ramadan mubarak.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Pee Wee, Beetlejuice and Ed Wood are the only good ones.
Big Fish watches pretty good.

Jenna is a tiny, odd little spic...

confession: I never saw her in anything, I don't even know what she sounds like in person. I have ZERO interest. Literally my only knowledge of her is that a brotherman on an obscure radio disk jockey forum is OBSESSED with her.
I think that what you meant to say was -

"Hot Take - I never found Jenna Ortega interesting, and thought that all my Alliance and OnA friends were either nuts or screwing with me".