• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys ever scream while you're taking a shit?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Most believable sex haver. :rolleyes:
IMG_20230505_203840.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Not because you have to, but because nobody's around to hear it. I generally do it during spicy food shits. I had a bunch of habernero beef jerky and beer last night.

I always heard that if you forced a shit, you'd get a hernia. I force my shits SO hard. No hernias. I am not a mortal man.
I force power shits constantly, NEVER had a hernia.

One time I was constipated for a week though when I was 15. I finally ate an entire bar of ex lax. The next morning I woke up sweating and feverish from intestinal cramps. I shit out such a huge dense log that the pain was unimaginable. I screamed and actually lept off the toilet and braced myself against the wall for a while. It clogged the toilet with zero paper.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I had a shit one day within the last 18 months where I considered either asking my wife to help or calling 911. It was turtling but was also completely dry so it wouldn’t even wipe away. I sat in the bathroom for probably two hours grunting, screaming, etc. There was a massive amount of gas built up behind it. I was doubled over in pain on the bathroom floor, bare assed.

Eventually through sheer will of forcing it out and opening my asshole around it with my hand, it finally plopped out. It was the biggest shit of my life in terms of turd length and width. Here is a picture of what it looked like size wise:

IMG_6257.jpeg

Last edited:
Forum Clout

One time I was constipated for a week though when I was 15. I finally ate an entire bar of ex lax. The next morning I woke up sweating and feverish from intestinal cramps. I shit out such a huge dense log that the pain was unimaginable. I screamed and actually lept off the toilet and braced myself against the wall for a while. It clogged the toilet with zero paper.
I once fell down a flight of stairs in a parking garage, those metal stairs. I landed on the bottom stair ass-first. I landed at such an angle that the edge of the step wedged right into my ass crack, so my O-ring took the whole brunt of the fall. Had a "minor" fractured tailbone, and long story short, the combination of the pain meds and the injury left me unable to shit for eight days. When I finally delivered the goods, it was like giving birth to a flaming telephone pole. It was way, way too big to flush, so I put on rubber gloves, and used a plastic fork to pick it up and put it in a plastic grocery bag, which I threw in my neighbor's garbage can. The can was empty, and I'll never forget the "thud" that log made when I dropped it in there. No screaming, but considerable whimpering, lots of sweat, and even a tear. I was dabbing at my asshole gently with some TP, nothing but faint pinkish blood.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I once fell down a flight of stairs in a parking garage, those metal stairs. I landed on the bottom stair ass-first. I landed at such an angle that the edge of the step wedged right into my ass crack, so my O-ring took the whole brunt of the fall. Had a "minor" fractured tailbone, and long story short, the combination of the pain meds and the injury left me unable to shit for eight days. When I finally delivered the goods, it was like giving birth to a flaming telephone pole. It was way, way too big to flush, so I put on rubber gloves, and used a plastic fork to pick it up and put it in a plastic grocery bag, which I threw in my neighbor's garbage can. The can was empty, and I'll never forget the "thud" that log made when I dropped it in there. No screaming, but considerable whimpering, lots of sweat, and even a tear. I was dabbing at my asshole gently with some TP, nothing but faint pinkish blood.
That's the most harrowing story I've ever heard. I'm weeping for you.

Forum Clout
That's the most harrowing story I've ever heard. I'm weeping for you.
At first, it didn't really hurt that bad. I hit the back of my head, too, and that concerned me more. Then, maybe 15-20 minutes later, I was in my car, driving to a remote site (I was at work) and every minor bump in the road just sent waves of pain radiating from my broken asshole. I spent the next few days lying on my stomach, icing my asshole like a retard. It tightened up something fierce, you couldn't have wedged a toothpick in there. Not recommended.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Somehow I tore my asshole. Am not a fag. It caused an anal fissure, maybe by pushing out a hard shit earlier. Who knows. Every shit I took for the next few days felt like I was pushing loose gravel out, like someone was slicing my ass hole with a diamond cutter.

When my doctor put his finger in there - am not a fag - I screamed so loudly in his office, I apologized for scaring his other patients. It was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. The shitting, in comparison, felt better.

He wrote an Rx for something called Rective, a balm I had to finger just inside the hole - am not a fag - but there was something in it (nitroglycerin?) that gave me terrible headaches.

Forum Clout
I had a shit one day within the last 18 months where I considered either asking my wife to help or calling 911. It was turtling but was also completely dry so it wouldn’t even wipe away. I sat in the bathroom for probably two hours grunting, screaming, etc. There was a massive amount of gas built up behind it. I was doubled over in pain on the bathroom floor, bare assed.

Eventually through sheer will of forcing it out and opening my asshole around it with my hand, it finally plopped out. It was the biggest shit of my life in terms of turd length and width. Here is a picture of what it looked like size wise:

View attachment 116738
Little life tip. With a shit like that put ur feet up on a box or something so that you're at angle like if you were outside squatting to shit. The human body wasn't really designed for sitting down to shit. It works really good.

Forum Clout

Had the same issue except it was thick it lodged it self at the bottom but let the water pass. Eventually boiled a big pot of water and dumped it in. Softened and weakened it enough that it would go down. And yes every time I looked in the bowl and it didn't go down I felt a bit of pride. Like my ass defeatd thousands of years of human engineering.