• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You Guys Ever Notice How Niggers Can't Do Anything Right?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Seriously. Blacks are horrible employees. One place I worked at had to stop hiring them. Not officially, but I was encouraged to filter out black sounding names and prioritize hiring whites and spics. I was 100% on board as the last two nigs we had hired literally hid to avoid work. I caught one of them just sitting in this fat, white coalburner (she had two little high breeds) ho's office one day. When I asked what the fuck what going on, he said it was too hot in the shop. I went fucking nuclear, first on him, then her. I fired him that Friday. Another one literally hid behind the dumpsters to avoid work.

I just cruised through a drive through (Pollo Trop) and ordered a chicken soup and my wife got some shit. Got home and I've got a whole rotisserie chicken instead. Fucking niggers - who else, huh? Who else?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
THERE'S NO SERVICE LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! WAIT ON ME!!!!!! SERVE ME!!!!!!

190507-wilstein-dipalo-tease_qc04hq

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
I was brought in as a replacement for a nigger at my current job.

They were so surprised about having somebody with (moderate) work ethic they made me a full-time employee and gave me a promotion within 2 months.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
Seriously. Blacks are horrible employees. One place I worked at had to stop hiring them. Not officially, but I was encouraged to filter out black sounding names and prioritize hiring whites and spics. I was 100% on board as the last two nigs we had hired literally hid to avoid work. I caught one of them just sitting in this fat, white coalburner (she had two little high breeds) ho's office one day. When I asked what the fuck what going on, he said it was too hot in the shop. I went fucking nuclear, first on him, then her. I fired him that Friday. Another one literally hid behind the dumpsters to avoid work.

I just cruised through a drive through (Pollo Trop) and ordered a chicken soup and my wife got some shit. Got home and I've got a whole rotisserie chicken instead. Fucking niggers - who else, huh? Who else?
i thought they liked warmer temperatures? another jew lie peddled to me once again!

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
They can’t put in an honest days worth of hard work ya know? You got your lunch pail, your coffee, then BAM! it’s 5:00 and you get go home

I’m just riffin’ here fellas