• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys ever fight your dad?

P

potatopeeler63

Does that happen anymore? Is that kind of generational struggle still a thing or has it been replaced with something gay like emotional reciprocity?

I feel like some of you have definitely gone at it
Depends if you Grow up in an ethnic/white blue collar household. Those tiktok zoomer fags spawned by fatrick like millennial marvel /seth myers fags will just start talking like a nigger to their parents “bruh” “fuckin fade jit” and the parents wont do shit

Last edited by a moderator:
G

My dad wasn’t abusive but there were a small handful of time I caught a smack, when I did something fucked up and deserved it. He would threaten it to scare me a lot more. “I’ll give you something to cry about” kind of thing. Once I grew to be 6’1 we started going at it and he realized I had the edge on him, that was the last time anything physical happened. We’ve always got along good and i only turned out to be kind of a faggot.

G

My dad wasn’t abusive but there were a small handful of time I caught a smack, when I did something fucked up and deserved it. He would threaten it to scare me a lot more. “I’ll give you something to cry about” kind of thing. Once I grew to be 6’1 we started going at it and he realized I had the edge on him, that was the last time anything physical happened. We’ve always got along good and i only turned out to be kind of a faggot.

Same here. We squared up once or twice but nothing ever came of it.

Neither of my sons have tried it though, because while they're younger than me (20 and 16), I have them by a fair amount in weight and muscle. The oldest has been going to the gym consistently though so maybe in the next couple of years he'll be old enough to take me if he wanted to. The younger one still has quite a way to go before he thinks about it. We get along well, I've only had to give them a handful of cracks over the years. Enough to let them know that I mean business but nowhere near the amount to be an abusive asshole. They recognize when the tone changes and it's time to listen vs the time to talk back/break balls.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
He's made me mad enough to think about it, but then again he was 40 when I was born, and he once snapped his fingers at my little brother to hurry up and do something and tore the fuck out of his tendons in his middle finger. After that it didn't seem worth it, and he knows, since he's always going on about how much smarter he is than all of us now.

Yeah keep talking that shit, old man. What are you gonna do, break your hip at me?

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
My Dad's not violent in the least, which probably stems from trauma from being beaten as a kid. Just as well because he was a welder for 50 years. Although not particularly tall he's stocky from decades of moving around heavy bits of metal. He's also got a whole bunch of marks up and down his arms from all the burns he's received.

Forum Clout
My dad was similar. Never did any kind of systematic abuse or spanking, but from ages 6-10 he would fucking ragdoll me on a whim and literally throw me across the room for the slightest fuckin thing. At that point, the fear was enough to keep me in line. Always knew how to perfectly send a message without doing any real damage. I think a lot of the times it wasnt well deserved, but I understand that it was 20 years ago when the world really started changing and he knew he had to err on the side of putting me through a wall. When I went to college, I looked around and said damn, if it werent for my dad I wouldve turned out like these faggots. Its totally worth not being able to have a serious conversation with him.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
My old man was never particularly violent but, like a lot of you fellas, I got a whoopin’ once in a while if I deserved it. I once lit off a thing of Black Cats outside of his bedroom window one Saturday morning at 6am (he was a welder, liked to sleep in on weekends) for no reason. I distinctly remember him grabbing me by the back of my t shirt, lifting me off the ground, and kicking me in the ass as I came in through the front door. Then I got a bit of a beating. I was probably 11 or 12.

Never thought to raise my fist to him, mostly out of respect and also out of fear.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Never a physical fight (he would woop my ass) but growing up he was always an assistant coach in my hockey teams and I ended up despising him for treating me way worse than the other kids. Late teens before I moved out we would get into loud yelling matches. Now every 4-6 weeks we get together and drink jack and coke and make porterhouse or tri tip.

Monk

Forum Clout
My dad would tend to binge drink on his days off once or twice a month. For years it was no big deal but the more I grew up, the more of a prick he became towards me over dumb shit like playing video games or letting my hair grow out before I'd get it cut. He was too much of a coward to get shit off his chest and deal with it like an adult while sober so he'd act like a fucking child and start shit while drinking. He open hand smacked me a couple of times and pushed me a couple of times when I got sick of listening to his shit and tried to leave the room. Never did anything back because I was living at home and basically powerless.

Fast forward to like 10 years ago, I'm in my mid-20s and haven't lived at home in years but I live in the same area as my parents and go over there quite a bit for Sunday dinners and holidays or if they need help with shit around the house. I avoid going over to their house while he's drinking because I know he'll just try to start shit but at the time my washing machine broke so I went over to throw some clothes in. Didn't realize he'd been drinking and when I was throwing stuff in the washer he starts giving me shit about using their machine for no fucking reason, just wanted to start shit with me. At first, he was standing in the doorway of the laundry room but he kept getting closer and out of nowhere tried to slam the lid shut on my hand. I instantly turned and shoved him as hard as I could across the room into a rack of clothes which tripped him and he fell on his ass. The stunned look on his face was priceless. Stood there waiting for him to get up and step to me but my mom heard what was happening and broke it up. It's a good thing it didn't go further because he's enough of a bitch when drinking that he'd call the cops and I'm certain I would have beat the shit out of him if he'd come back at me.

The altercation actually ended up being a good thing as far as our relationship though. Think it made him realize I'm not just a powerless kid living under his roof who has to just take his shit. Made him realize that I'm a grown man and he doesn't have the power over me he used to that stopped me from fighting back.