• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

" You guys are real after all"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
48 of 55,490 follower actually responded.

1712364567817.png

Sure bud.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
How much of a pathetic asshole do you have to be to not only basically be begging your active followers for a like as a show of force (whatever that means on twitter anyways) but to only manage to get 1-2% of them and call it a win? I'd love to see who he could pull for a street brawl. Maybe some eric the midget asshole in an electronic wheelchair.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Every follower would have to donate a buck fifty to get his quasi money back. Easy money when they all buy a copy of Tiny Tim

And since engagement typically is ~1% on social media, it means he has 480 actual followers, he actually needs to make $172 of each of his real followers.

Righteous bucks
He can just rent his air bnb out for a month instead.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I hate to be that guy but the curiosity is killing me and I can't find it in the various lore.

Did those two even have 83k or did they get it from their parents or something? They had to expose their assets right?
Fawkin Lynne (Niki's mother) bailed them out. But she's hoping to recoup her losses by funding the latest lawsuit, hoping for a large payout from the city of Milwaukee which isn't gonna happen. Good I say, let these shitheads continue to take Ls, as the homies say.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Fawkin Lynne (Niki's mother) bailed them out.

Safe assumption

But she's hoping to recoup her losses by funding the latest lawsuit, hoping for a large payout from the city of Milwaukee

But why would she lay down more money on a lame duck like pat? He's a consummate loser. You'd have to be a total idiot to throw more resources at him, right?

which isn't gonna happen.

Which I would assume everyone else would conclude as well, so who the fuck is giving him a legal budget? Lynn?? Lynn, who was some upper management corporate type is also dumb enough to bet on pat?