• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys are acting like a buncha niggers! Im the only one acting like a fucking professional!

Forum Clout
89CC494A-BEF9-48A5-BCA3-D1D58609A149.jpeg

Dont tell me your real fucking name. Just Patpost like a professional. Capeesh?

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
@ShutYourCakeHorn has been loyal to the Pat posting cause from the beginning. So you're telling me he's just gonna decide... OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE, to turn on us?

View attachment 35988
Still standing behind it 100%

This place and the podcast have become one big self congratulatory circlejerk, some people really think they have become the focus of the show themselves instead of the people we make fun of.

Keep huffing your own farts faggots.

Last edited:
G

You’re pat.

Why do i have to be pat? That’s not my name, child.

Because youre a fat faggot with bitch tits, alright!

thats not how any of this works, son. Why can’t we just pick our own names?

no way no way, then you got four guys fighting over which nigger is gonna fuck their wife, your name is pat, be thankful it’s not babu.

BABY. CHILD. pat sounds like fat, why can’t i just be captain america? Or thor? That sounds good to me, child.

this aint a god damn city council meeting, pat, it’s my way or da highway, pat, so what’s its gonna be, PAT?

little baby infant, okay, jesus tap dancing christ, ill be pat, but only my friends call me that.

G

Still standing behind it 100%

[SIZE=15px]This place and the podcast have become one big self congratulatory circlejerk, some people really think they have become the focus of the show themselves instead of the people we make fun of.[/SIZE]

Keep huffing your own farts faggots.

But you know... FUCK YOU for shitposting about hot actresses with me 😂

G

What is gayer? Posting pictures of hot chicks or obsessing over a fat faggot with bitch tits? It’s a tough one man 🤔😂
I'll take "starting a podcast about how you've been making fun of a nobody author for 3 years that has less viewers than one of said author's tweets gets likes" for $500, Alex.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
[QUOTE="ChildSpitTake, post: 286830, member: 461"] [USER=263]@ShutYourCakeHorn[/USER] has been loyal to the Pat posting cause from the beginning. So you're telling me he's just gonna decide... OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE, to turn on us? [ATTACH type="full" alt="1650254305458.png"]35988[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE] Still standing behind it 100% This place and the podcast have become one big self congratulatory circlejerk, some people really think they have become the stars of the show, instead of the people we make fun of. Keep huffing your own farts faggots. [QUOTE="ChildSpitTake, post: 286830, member: 461"] [USER=263]@ShutYourCakeHorn[/USER] has been loyal to the Pat posting cause from the beginning. So you're telling me he's just gonna decide... OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE, to turn on us? [ATTACH type="full" alt="1650254305458.png"]35988[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE] Still standing behind it 100% This place and the podcast have become one big self congratulatory circlejerk, some people really think they have become the stars of the show, instead of the people we make fun of. Keep huffing your own farts faggots.
Your post crapped out, dude.