“You got beat up by a black woman tho 🤣”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_7534.jpeg

"beat up is an exaggeration"

It's definitely not. You got beat up by a black whore, chimped out, lost your dream job and then your home.

She caused his whole life to fall apart. :image_9253:

It's definitely not. You got beat up by a black whore, chimped out, lost your dream job and then your home.

The People's Princess

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
It's funny to think that for that hooker, that night was just another altercation of probably dozens that month. She probably forgot about it later that night. For Anthony, it completely destroyed his life and left him a husk of himself whose death is imminent.
To you, the day M Bison graced your village with his presence was the most significant day of your life, for me, it was a Tuesday.

TorpidSloth

"Beat up" may be an exaggeration, but I remember him posting photos of the "bruises" on his face that her strikes had left (they were faint and his pock marks distracted from them anyway) and he was drunk and super-emotional over the whole thing.

Any normal man would never have been in that situation, but if they had somehow ended up getting accosted by a street whore, they'd have the pride and common sense to never tell a soul about it. Faggot Anthony ran to the internet and destroyed his life in the process.

Any normal man would never have been in that situation, but if they had somehow ended up getting accosted by a street whore, they'd have the pride and common sense to never tell a soul about it. Faggot Anthony ran to the internet and destroyed his life in the process.
Impulsive, no self-control, zero ability to calculate consequences for his actions. I’ll leave it up to academia to discuss whether Anthony’s chimp-like behavior is because of societal influences, or if it’s just his dirty disgusting rotten nigger blood.

I would love to see people dig in harder on the money. In pursuit of more details really as opposed to just abusing him.

Watching him address that we see it's all gone- clear as day- would be interesting. Does he have it in him to admit he pissed away 8 figures? Does he think we don't see it?

"why does your partner have 25 million dollars in personal real estate and my retired carpenter uncle has a better house than you?"

"Do you really drive a Ford? Does a man of your age not appreciate the comfort of European luxury?"

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

And lets say beat up IS an exaggeration. Congrats Nana you just destroyed your entire position. Because if Nana was seriously injured then I can understand, relatively, the blow up he had on Twitter.

But if you weren’t seriously harmed…You basically blew up and called her a nigger animal and lost your job over nothing?

I mean to stop being facetious we all know what its about. When its time to play the victim, like he did on that night, it’s the worst assault he’s ever experienced. But when its time to look like a strong tough guy who didn’t get beat by a prostitute he has to claim he wasn’t even hurt.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I've said it before, but he'd have been better off if he just shot her. Flesh wound, nothing serious. He'd been preparing his whole life for confrontation with one and when the time came he got scuffed up and sent on his way. She may have even took fiddy cent.

But even if she didn't, one of her relatives did when she came into the actual Compound Media studios and big dicked her way around the place, robbing them in their faces.

It's his place to be submissive. I've never heard of anyone breaking their arm trying to throw and punch until Anthony Cumia.

TorpidSloth

I've said it before, but he'd have been better off if he just shot her. Flesh wound, nothing serious.
He'd have been better off if he shot her dead. It was a year after BLM turned up, but before Trump and the whole country went mental. He'd have probably done some prison time, even if his lawyer had been able to frame it as self-defence, but would have come out with genuine kudos points for the True Racist Crowd. Shot a sheboon who was trying to take my weapon. $9.99 a month for more.

There's also a good chance he'd have been turned out in prison and made to take hormones to grow tits like that Richard Speck freak, which would've been hilarious. A sexual plaything for the Crips in exchange for protection, pruno and the occasional bump of coke.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
He'd have been better off if he shot her dead. It was a year after BLM turned up, but before Trump and the whole country went mental. He'd have probably done some prison time, even if his lawyer had been able to frame it as self-defence, but would have come out with genuine kudos points for the True Racist Crowd. Shot a sheboon who was trying to take my weapon. $9.99 a month for more.

There's also a good chance he'd have been turned out in prison and made to take hormones to grow tits like that Richard Speck freak, which would've been hilarious. A sexual plaything for the Crips in exchange for protection, pruno and the occasional bump of coke.

It would have been buried in the press, along with all the other black on black violence.