• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You fat spoon

G

20220325_151734.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat cant use actual insults anymore. So now he just calls people random objects he has on the coffee table.
This is very true, he’s terrified of getting banned because of calling someone a mean name is no longer allowed on twitter. Actual tough guy needs to now call people house hold items in fear of his favorite thing in the whole world turning on him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is very true, he’s terrified of getting banned because of calling someone a mean name is no longer allowed on twitter. Actual tough guy needs to now call people house hold items in fear of his favorite thing in the whole world turning on him.
Like when SS Shill would call people random snacks. She called someone an "open bag of chips" one time. Now you know that is was what she was snacking on at the moment. She has a bunch of similar ones too. Like anyone would feel insulted.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Like when SS Shill would call people random snacks. She called someone an "open bag of chips" one time. Now you know that is was what she was snacking on at the moment. She has a bunch of similar ones too. Like anyone would feel insulted.
She once bragged about how her New Years resolution was to come up with new insults for service workers. I don’t think I’ve ever insulted a service employee since it’s a hard job and I don’t see myself as above others. She on the other hand is such a bitch she regularly insults working people while she lays around the house unemployed and getting fatter. We forget sometimes how awful and disgusting she is as a person.