• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You cretins have more time to insult the great Norbit but won't do your part where it matters

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
For shame

9PSuqwn.jpg

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Has he really been arrested for DUI? Wow that is perfect irony. Is this before or after he became a lawyer?

If I may be real for a moment I'm not sure he's the guy in the picture. Then again William Richard Maze lines up with the father's obituary. I'm 75% sure it's him ha

And I misread his Twitter banner to mean he was found not guilty for DUI but he was only the attorney. This looks like some late child payments or something.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
If I may be real for a moment I'm not sure he's the guy in the picture. Then again William Richard Maze lines up with the father's obituary. I'm 75% sure it's him ha

And I misread his Twitter banner to mean he was found not guilty for DUI but he was only the attorney. This looks like some late child payments or something.
I'm 99% sure it's him. Watch his video from 10 or so years ago and the faggot faces match up.