• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You can spare everyone but 3 people from this place from a hypothetical indiscriminate slaughter. Who would you choose?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I’m hopefully assuming that you’re wrong about the alts. Because having an alt is petty behavior.
Unfortunately I'm not wrong.

Niggas disappear from the farm all the time and then a new account randomly comes around and joins in conversations. I more or less have stopped interacting with anyone who has an account that's from 2023.

Nobody stumbles across this place. It's not like reddit where we can be easily found and you just join the community.

We have brand new users here who claim be from counties like India and have "lurked for years and finally decided to make an account" and start comfortably posting LIKE THEY'VE SOMEHOW BEEN HERE BEFORE....HMMMMM.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

Niggas disappear from the farm all the time and then a new account randomly comes around and joins in conversations. I more or less have stopped interacting with anyone who has an account that's from 2023.

Nobody stumbles across this place. It's not like reddit where we can be easily found and you just join the community.

We have brand new users here who claim be from counties like India and have "lurked for years and finally decided to make an account" and start comfortably posting LIKE THEY'VE SOMEHOW BEEN HERE BEFORE....HMMMMM.
One day I’m going to come back as BonnieMcFarlaneMe3 and really throw everyone off my trail.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I was gonna chose Ray Wilson, Wyyz and then it was a toss up between Boomia and Bam since they're parents. I let AI decide

1683641745021.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
One day I’m going to come back as BonnieMcFarlaneMe3 and really throw everyone off my trail.
I'd be glad that you're keeping the same character/theme name and not trying to make a whole new image of yourself with a nut job does.

When I first used reddit, before I hunkered down in the ona reddit, I would use 2 different accounts to create arguments on political subs just to have people join in and create new arguments. I'd sit there and laugh just knowing that if someone did this in a real life scenario it wouldn't get far. But with the power of the internet anonymity you're able to do that kind of stuff.

That is the only time alts are acceptable. To create chaos amongst the normies, not the brothermen.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I'd be glad that you're keeping the same character/theme name and not trying to make a whole new image of yourself with a nut job does.

When I first used reddit, before I hunkered down in the ona reddit, I would use 2 different accounts to create arguments on political subs just to have people join in and create new arguments. I'd sit there and laugh just knowing that if someone did this in a real life scenario it wouldn't get far. But with the power of the internet anonymity you're able to do that kind of stuff.

That is the only time alts are acceptable. To create chaos amongst the normies, not the brothermen.
I just had to disown my Reddit name because I really could never own the post history if need be. Hopefully it never comes to that in any situation but you never know. 16, don’t know dick about the internet.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

There's a certain game where you burn an old account and start again with a new one, abandoning all the goodwill and relationships that has posters uprib your posts unconditionally instead of with genuine appreciation. Then start from the bottom and work your way up.

But these posters who change their usernames and then *wink wink, hey guys it's me!* aren't truly playing.

The alts that bother me are the Snake/Alliance "solider alts". When you're losing an argument, simply log into a soldier alt and have the soldier alt passionately post about how right you are. It'll make the rubes at onaforums think everyone's on your side!