You backstabbing, beaner slut

Zendaya

Me > her
I know what you did to get to the top. You are NOT the sweet, innocent angel people think you are.

Don't worry, they'll know soon enough. Kisses. -Z
Fp8TLAYX0AQDdEf.jpeg

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Hey bitch! I stopped dating Shazam in 2018 because I didn't want to beard for whatever trendy white twink superhero Hollywood told me to.

How's Tom doing? Everything about that guy screams heterosexual.

jenna-asher-dating.jpg

Zendaya

Me > her
Hey bitch! I stopped dating Shazam in 2018 because I didn't want to beard for whatever trendy white twink superhero Hollywood told me to.

How's Tom doing? Everything about that guy screams heterosexual.
At least I didn't suck Tim Burton's dick for a Netflix show. (He offered the role to me first, bitch.) -Z
jenna-ortega-zendaya.jpg

Last edited:

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
At least I didn't suck Tim Burton's dick for a Netflix show. (He offered the role to me first, bitch.)
View attachment 105793

tim-burton-receives-lumiere-award-797698923.jpg

I don't step on Monica's toes. If only there was a user who could post thousands of no-context pictures of Monica Bellucci to show why Tim's happy at home with his gal.

How's Euphoria coming, though? Here's something a lot of civilians don't know. So that show you're on that pushes trans teenagers, drug use, suicide, underage sex, it was actually adapted from an Israeli series.

Me personally, I love Israelis and Palestinians and wish they could settle their beef. Lotta Nazis on this site who might come along and say something like "thanks for helping the Jews spread degeneracy to children in the West". At least when I win my Emmy it won't be a Blood Emmy.

Zendaya

Me > her
tim-burton-receives-lumiere-award-797698923.jpg

I don't step on Monica's toes. If only there was a user who could post thousands of no-context pictures of Monica Bellucci to show why Tim's happy at home with his gal.

How's Euphoria coming, though? Here's something a lot of civilians don't know. So that show you're on that pushes trans teenagers, drug use, suicide, underage sex, it was actually adapted from an Israeli series.

Me personally, I love Israelis and Palestinians and wish they could settle their beef. Lotta Nazis on this site who might come along and say something like "thanks for helping the Jews spread degeneracy to children in the West". At least when I win my Emmy it won't be a Blood Emmy.
That's rich coming from you, J. Your whole vibe is "tiny beaner baby who appeals to horny pedo demo." Meanwhile, my aesthetic is mature and fierce. You wish you were me instead of a DREAM act charity case. -Z
jenna_ortega_hot_cute_gorgeous_pictures_1.jpg
c0959448341004646589b73c58a2042f.jpg