• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are not supposed to flirt on or hit women in person anymore, only via an app - is this true?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
i recently made out with some chick, she wanted to see big jack horner (my penis)

i say, only if you pull it out, so it aint weird on the consent thing

she pulled it out, gazed at the 5th wonder of the world, then wanted me to buy her a beer

im like, naw

she then goes and tells my other female friend i just whipped my dick out, to make me sound like some jewey louie

bitches are evil

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
i recently made out with some chick, she wanted to see big jack horner (my penis)

i say, only if you pull it out, so it aint weird on the consent thing

she pulled it out, gazed at the 5th wonder of the world, then wanted me to buy her a beer

im like, naw

she then goes and tells my other female friend i just whipped my dick out, to make me sound like some jewey louie

bitches are evil
As a rule of thumb, I never pull my dick out in public.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
As a rule of thumb, I never pull my dick out in public.

does your dick look like a thumb?

my penis could model, its my best feature and i dont see why bitches can flaunts their fat tits and ass but jackie cant let his flag fly when hes feeling it

this society is bitch made and you aint helping by man shaming me

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
does your dick look like a thumb?

my penis could model, its my best feature and i dont see why bitches can flaunts their fat tits and ass but jackie cant let his flag fly when hes feeling it

this society is bitch made and you aint helping by man shaming me
I’m not shaming you, I’m just saying showing your dick to a woman at a bar is probably not a good idea. You should have bought her the drink, stupid. Usually it goes drink then asking to see your cock.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
I’m not shaming you, I’m just saying showing your dick to a woman at a bar is probably not a good idea. You should have bought her the drink, stupid. Usually it goes drink then asking to see your cock.

thats why you are the stupid one, i wasnt at a bar, i was bar adjacent out of respect for the establishment

also this chick aint getting no free drinks from me acting like she was acting

plus if you saw my dick, youd probably need a drink to process it

if i bought a drink for every woman who wanted to see my penis, well even as a rich man i couldnt budget that

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
thats why you are the stupid one, i wasnt at a bar, i was bar adjacent out of respect for the establishment

also this chick aint getting no free drinks from me acting like she was acting

plus if you saw my dick, youd probably need a drink to process it

if i bought a drink for every woman who wanted to see my penis, well even as a rich man i couldnt budget that
Do women regularly ask you to see your penis but still don’t fuck you? That doesn’t generally track.