• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are mentally ill, stlaker

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Let's analyze the origin story of Fatrick's favorite new catchphrase.

So first off, the internet diagnoses him with narcissistic personality disorder, a severe case. Every article you can find about the signs of NPD fit him to a tee. However, NPD is a mental illness that the affected will strongly deny having. Admitting you have it, or having other people say you have it, damages the hyper-frail ego of the narcissist. So what does Fatrick do? He logs onto twitter to make a post about how crazy anyone would have to be to consider him a narcissist, and declare himself mentally healthy. Meanwhile, among the leftist/woke crowd he panders to, mental illness is treated with the same "prestige" as sexuality or gender identity. Shaming someone for these traits gets you a big fat YIKES and the insinuation you're a Nazi.

But not Patrick. Something clicks in his healthy brain that mental illness is a bad thing, and can be weaponized against his e-enemies, forever ignorant to the concept of psychological projection. Every insult he slings is something that he's afraid of someone saying to him. Calls an adult "child" (fucking manbaby tweeting under a pink blankie), "your life is over soon" (as he plunges himself into financial debt), you have no friends (no friends), no family (no family), no job (no job) and do nothing but obsess over him (he does nothing but obsess over his stalkers). But lately, he's taken a particular shining into calling anyone that texts him anything mentally ill. You are mentally ill, stlaker. You are mentally ill, stlaker. You are mentally ill, stlaker. Which in today's progressive times begs the question - is there any difference between Patrick and a deeply closeted homosexual who spends all day harassing gays to "prove" he ain't one of them faggot queers? In both cases, the bully lashes out and hurts others to overcompensate for refusing to accept their own inner demons.

This leads to two conclusions. One, that he's really struggling with his own "demons" right now. He'd never admit it, but that little monster in his head is keeping his mind centered around the topic of mental illness. Am I the smartest, most special person in the whole world, or is my defective brain just telling me that? Second, it can be very uncomfortable for Patty to have to defend his mental illness shaming when brought up to the right crowd. Much like his rape defense "I'd never wish rape on you, but Roger Stone is so evil I hope he gets raped". Third, he's fat.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Awesome dismantling of this fat fuck's psyche.

I have the feeling he's been ostracised from a lot of his SJW peers long before we entered the picture.

They must be a pretty unreliable source of narcissistic supply because dangerhaired people tend to ruthlessly eat their own at the first sign of them not being in lockstep with the current doctrines or newspeak or if they are deemed to not virtue signal enough or in the proper fashion.

Being correcTed constantly for minor infractions such as the mental illness shaming you aptly describe must send him into narcissistic rages so often. I think this is why he subconsciously became more withdrawn in life in general, because the humiliation of admitting to his many "problematic" impulses and subsequent rage would be too much to bear. As opposed to his outgoing "Frat Pat" persona he had when he still had more interactions with less politicized people in real life situations, that didn't foster co-dependence in each other by continually de-valuing and then idealizing each other, meaning no constant triggering, but also no truly statisfying narcissistic supply.

I totally believe him threatening the lives of his ex-wife is reasonable assuming the diagnosis holds, which I can see being the catalyst that pushed him into dissociation from his former self because the threat of direct physical confrontation. Narcissists are known to exhibit aggressive or violent behaviour but mostly against those closest to them.

Narcissists are also known to be notoriously attached to their online "personas" or social media profiles for a reason - what better way to keep the delusion of being a perfect impartial social justice warrior than behind a keyboard, where he can pontificate to his heart's content and not alienate his peers with the obvious body language and facial cues when they dare question his omniscience.

I'm sure he'd actually be a lot happier if he became a racist neonazi type, these guys will accept any losers and derelicts who feed into each other's delusions of grandeur til the cows come home, as long as you're white.

Alas, I think he's scared of any sort of actually physically tough white men. And scales.

Last edited:

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
so what if i am mentally ill?
I agree!

So what if she was deemed unfit to raise her own flesh and blood? What if she's a worthless hoe with daddy issues that will fuck just about anybody who shows her even the slightest kindness? What if she's been to the loony bin a few times and had sex with other mentally ill people? What if she has an unspeakable monstrosity growing out of her gut that's there because she wanted to flush down yet another kid?

Is even that scratch of the surface too much to handle, Patrick?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I agree!

So what if she was deemed unfit to raise her own flesh and blood? What if she's a worthless hoe with daddy issues that will fuck just about anybody who shows her even the slightest kindness? What if she's been to the loony bin a few times and had sex with other mentally ill people? What if she has an unspeakable monstrosity growing out of her gut that's there because she wanted to flush down yet another kid?

now that's taking it a little far

G

I agree!

C'mon man, go easy on our mentally ill POC princess.
faceapp_1619220782644-jpg.20245

Attachments

• FaceApp_1619220782644.jpg
    FaceApp_1619220782644.jpg
    675.3 KB · Views: 83

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Mama Raven has explained the inner psychology of the cyberterrorists to her special boy so he has the upperhand in this battle of wits.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I have the feeling he's been ostracised from a lot of his SJW peers long before we entered the picture.
He's definitely ostracized from everyone in the Milwaukee comedy scene. He used to do shows, even emceeing some, had the Cthulu comedy thing, was on podcasts, tweeted about being a comedian, etc. He's done one open mic in the last three years and has zero comedian friends. The only time he interacts with anyone from the "scene" is Anica and she moved away a long time ago and also never initiates their interactions.

He did stand up for like over five years in Milwaukee and has no friends from it. The only way this is possible is if he was an unbearable and narcissistic asshole. And it has nothing to do with us, either, because he stopped before anyone knew who he was.

He has like three real life friends: penny eater, that guy they go to dinner with sometimes (it's possible that his wife and Niki are friends and not he and Pat), and Rakdaddy. That's it. Everyone else hates him.