• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yo Patrick, it's time to #PayQuasi

G

This doesn't end until our fearless leader is paid in full. I dunno, maybe go get a job?

200 (3).gif

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat tried some very illegal tactics to find out quasis name. Just to expose someone that never contacted/trolled him and just made a website. Pat wanted to ruin someones life he has never had any interaction with. Sure there are a few rascals that really make pat lose sleep but pat wanted to pin it all on quasi and hoped he would roll over and rat everyone out including the rascals that just laugh at pat here from a distance. It really shows you cant trust pats types. He would sell anyone out if he thinks he can get a buck. So damn glad how this whole thing played out and wasted all of pats resources.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Pat tried some very illegal tactics to find out quasis name. Just to expose someone that never contacted/trolled him and just made a website. Pat wanted to ruin someones life he has never had any interaction with. Sure there are a few rascals that really make pat lose sleep but pat wanted to pin it all on quasi and hoped he would roll over and rat everyone out including the rascals that just laugh at pat here from a distance. It really shows you cant trust pats types. He would sell anyone out if he thinks he can get a buck. So damn glad how this whole thing played out and wasted all of pats resources.
Even Pat’s furniture and fence are disgusted by his antics

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

The entire thing was an intimidation tactic from the beginning. I guarantee pig was advised by Brinton to go after quasi from the start because they were banking on him being intimidated/not wanting to deal with the expense and shutting down the site.

My favorite part of the Josiah calls isn't Patty's meltdown in part 5; it's how exacerbated he sounds in one those earlier calls about the fact that admin actually had the money to fight his bullshit. He couldn't fathom that somebody who wasn't "independently wealthy" who have a few grand to spare to spare for situations such as this. All his speculating about how he got the money - borrowing from friends/family, maxing out credit cards - was hilarious. It gave you such an insight into how impoverished Patrick is that he thinks having $10K+ in savings must mean you're rich.

The overriding point as always, is that Patrick is obese.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
The entire thing was an intimidation tactic from the beginning. I guarantee pig was advised by Brinton to go after quasi from the start because they were banking on him being intimidated/not wanting to deal with the expense and shutting down the site.

My favorite part of the Josiah calls isn't Patty's meltdown in part 5; it's how exacerbated he sounds in one those earlier calls about the fact that admin actually had the money to fight his bullshit. He couldn't fathom that somebody who wasn't "independently wealthy" who have a few grand to spare to spare for situations such as this. All his speculating about how he got the money - borrowing from friends/family, maxing out credit cards - was hilarious. It gave you such an insight into how impoverished Patrick is that he thinks having $10K+ in savings must mean you're rich.

The overriding point as always, is that Patrick is obese.
He thought it was bankrolled by the underground NY standup comedy scene. I cant believe they fell for all that. It sounds nuts saying all the details at once but all the time if slowly planting these ideas and them thinking they had this chart for linking all the suspects was hilarious. Especially when you know how wrong they are from the truth. The reveal really made their whole world and case come crashing down. Everyone involved with helping pat during that case looks like fools. Its glorious.

Tortfeasor

fat sped
Forum Clout
He thought it was bankrolled by the underground NY standup comedy scene. I cant believe they fell for all that. It sounds nuts saying all the details at once but all the time if slowly planting these ideas and them thinking they had this chart for linking all the suspects was hilarious. Especially when you know how wrong they are from the truth. The reveal really made their whole world and case come crashing down. Everyone involved with helping pat during that case looks like fools. Its glorious.
We are so lucky to have been able to witness the development of this from the "inside" (relatively speaking). It's a story better than anything Tolstoy ever wrote.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
We are so lucky to have been able to witness the development of this from the "inside" (relatively speaking). It's a story better than anything Tolstoy ever wrote.
It also fucks up Pats book of how he fought the trolls since pat lost in the end. No way pat could write about him losing on multiple fronts.

G

It's so mesmerizing, whole civilizations can use it as an epic thousands of years from now...sort of like their "Odyssey" or whatever. It has everything, plot twists, moral lessons, protagonists/antagonists...damn.

G

It also fucks up Pats book of how he fought the trolls since pat lost in the end. No way pat could write about him losing on multiple fronts.

Yes he can, but it would require some humility from him and that's never going to happen.

Rick, I know you read here. Here's my advice.:

Change your phone number. Protect your tweets and ignore everything for the next 6 months. Take that 6 months and write your book. Include everything that happened, how you responded, and the results of that. You're going to want to write it to make yourself look good; Don't do that. It won't work. Instead, you're going to have to be honest and self-deprecating here. Admit you were an idiot and did a lot of dumb things trying to "win". Just own it. Even the Josiah part 5 meltdown. You can write something like "I was out drinking and when I heard that I was a fat faggot with bitch tits, something inside my head just snapped." You acted like a fucking idiot, just admit it. People will see it anyway. Blame it on the rascals. Whatever. Your final chapters should be on how you finally just changed your number and ignored them and it all went away. A competent writer could actually tell a decent story about all of this. Include the OnA 'pest' backstory, Jocktober, etc. You had no idea what you were walking into. Yadda yadda yadda. but in the end it was like Wargames, the only way to win is not to play (you had to ignore the trolls).

Now is the best time, Rick. If the rascals get the SFWA in their sights it will be the perfect time for you to just slide off the radar.

G

Yes he can, but it would require some humility from him and that's never going to happen.

Change your phone number. Protect your tweets and ignore everything for the next 6 months. Take that 6 months and write your book. Include everything that happened, how you responded, and the results of that. You're going to want to write it to make yourself look good; Don't do that. It won't work. Instead, you're going to have to be honest and self-deprecating here. Admit you were an idiot and did a lot of dumb things trying to "win". Just own it. Even the Josiah part 5 meltdown. You can write something like "I was out drinking and when I heard that I was a fat faggot with bitch tits, something inside my head just snapped." You acted like a fucking idiot, just admit it. People will see it anyway. Blame it on the rascals. Whatever. Your final chapters should be on how you finally just changed your number and ignored them and it all went away. A competent writer could actually tell a decent story about all of this. Include the OnA 'pest' backstory, Jocktober, etc. You had no idea what you were walking into. Yadda yadda yadda. but in the end it was like Wargames, the only way to win is not to play (you had to ignore the trolls).

Now is the best time, Rick. If the rascals get the SFWA in their sights it will be the perfect time for you to just slide off the radar.
He doesn't have the self awareness to approach it from that angle...impossible. He will die, still texting "atalker"...

Forum Clout

If Fat wrote a book of the whole experience from a vulnerable and honest place I would probably read it. I wouldn't pay for it, of course, but I would download it and read it.

G

He doesn't have the self awareness to approach it from that angle...impossible. He will die, still texting "atalker"...
Yeah, I agree. But I really do think there would be a somewhat interesting story there if told with truth and with a competent writer telling it. Rick would have to face some hard truths about his life and...there it is. It's never gonna happen.