• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yes, Fatrick. Is it.

G

Screenshot_20220322-192900~2.png

I decide what you go by, Fatrick.

Screenshot_20220322-192844~2.png

G

All my replies containing any variation of FAT, i.e. fatass, fatso, Fatrick, fatbody, fatface, Fatman, Fatricio, etc. seem to have been taken down in violation of Twitter rules.

Fatrick has somehow finagled Twitter to ban me specifically, through my VPN, from typing the letters F-A-T.
I win. I am the greatest Fatposter of all time.
I did it, Dad!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
All my replies containing any variation of FAT, i.e. fatass, fatso, Fatrick, fatbody, fatface, Fatman, Fatricio, etc. seem to have been taken down in violation of Twitter rules.

Fatrick has somehow finagled Twitter to ban me specifically, through my VPN, from typing the letters F-A-T.
I did it, Dad!
No child, they haven't been.

No child, I didn't.

No child, you didn't. No child, you're not.

No child, you didn't.

You have been instructed to cease creating spoof Twitter accounts. To continue to do so constitutes felony Twitter harassment.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

I did it, Dad!
holeeeeshit that's amazing at true
we're all just competing for second now