• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yearly Wrap Up: Faggots 2022 Edition

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
1E03526B-2A86-4086-BB85-743175BAF8DD.png

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
you're just butthurt that Batista is a flaming lefty on Twitter (MAHHHNNN)

if Batista posted Maga-shit, he would be your hero......btw- that's the same argument that goes for Mike Vallely and Rollins

and don't give me that "Duhhhh THAT'S NOT TRUE.....I THINK MAGA IS CRINGE......Duhhh"

ya'll niggas maga af

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

if Batista posted Maga-shit, he would be your hero......btw- that's the same argument that goes for Mike Vallely and Rollins

and don't give me that "Duhhhh THAT'S NOT TRUE.....I THINK MAGA IS CRINGE......Duhhh"

ya'll niggas maga af
To be honest, regardless of political affiliations.. if your a celebrity and your crying about politics on social media your a massive faggot. Just plug your shitty movies for dumb people and shut up.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout

ya'll niggas maga af
My nigga JNN has really been going off as of late. Really going on a tear here and leaving a trail of bodies in his wake. The holidays got him all fired up on the Owen A Forums.