• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yeah I didn't get invited to my friend's Halloween party. So what?

G

opie1.jpg

He can do whatever the hell he waaaants... I don't care.

I never thought his parties were that great anyway, and yet nobody ever had the balls to call him out.

But man, you could never say that to him. He's the type to hold a grudge, trust me. He'd hold a grudge for a fawkin' year.

But anyway yeah, I don't care that he didn't invite me.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I have a conspiracy theory that Opie is and has been a huge pot smoker over the last 15 years or so. It explains all his anti-social tendencies.
He got a joint tucked in his ear on stream once, when nobody comment on it he pretended the live chat was asking about it and showed it to the camera, he then spent the rest of the stream pretending he's gonna to smoke it but didn't

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I have a conspiracy theory that Opie is and has been a huge pot smoker over the last 15 years or so. It explains all his anti-social tendencies.
Your “conspiracy” is the gimmick Opie has been trying to push for 15 years. The old cool stone guy. He always wanted to be a stoner but was autistic for radio. By the time he got in, radio was already on the way out and there weren’t any cool things happening in it. He desperately wanted to be apart of that era of radio.

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
Your “conspiracy” is the gimmick Opie has been trying to push for 15 years. The old cool stone guy. He always wanted to be a stoner but was autistic for radio. By the time he got in, radio was already on the way out and there weren’t any cool things happening in it. He desperately wanted to be apart of that era of radio.
Yeah maybe I'm reading it wrong but I'm listening to some old clips and it reminds me a lot of this burnout guy I work with. There was a guy back on the old reddit forums who posted about his mom being a RA back at the college Opie went to. He said his mom said Opie was a huge smoker in college and possibly busted him with weed once? It's been so long ago and my memory is fucked