• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YAAAS SLAY QUEEN! WE SPIDERMAN NOW NIGGA!!

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
The future is female. Women are funny, get used to it. #transrightsarehumanrights

new-look-at-madame-web-v0-n49cny3fy3cc1.jpg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Surely out the millions of liberal left leaning creatives, someone, somewhere could take all these social ideas and turn them into a movie that's actually worth watching. I'm not even bothered by the gender politics any more. Everyone with half a brain knows its retarded. I'm just offended by how lazy and cynical the studios are with this bit.

Forum Clout
I completely get the annoyance, but this isn't any gayer or lamer than the original shit, is it? Any way, you can look forward to its failure.
Yeah, other than one of them being race-swapped, every one of these character have been in the books for like 30 or more years. They're not particularly good characters, but nothing about this other than scraping the bottom of the barrel for Spider-IPs is new.