• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

xanax

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I remember when the first big darknet vendor figured out you could get alp from China and just make your own xans. Which of course spawned infinite imitators and changed the landscape of the drug world forever. I believe that guy got to retire peacefully and walk away. I never really cared for benzos unless I was using them as landing gear for stimulants. There is a perfect coke to Xanax ratio you can hit to have a really good time but it's very easy to fuck the window up.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I remember when the first big darknet vendor figured out you could get alp from China and just make your own xans. Which of course spawned infinite imitators and changed the landscape of the drug world forever. I believe that guy got to retire peacefully and walk away. I never really cared for benzos unless I was using them as landing gear for stimulants. There is a perfect coke to Xanax ratio you can hit to have a really good time but it's very easy to fuck the window up.
was that alpraking? I remember there was one that would always post videos of his presses and talk shit online, some big canadian player. Crazy how all that shit is gone now

Petworth dude

Run PFG
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Yeah, I was taking it in my senior year of high school back in the mid-2006. I had anxiety and depression from getting shit in constantly for years...which eventually culminated in some assholes making a website dedicated to making fun of me.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
‎
‎
Forum Clout
The first time I ever took a benzo I was 21 and my new girlfriends grandmother prescribed me klonopin. She was, I guess still is, a psychiatric nurse practioncer. She said "see if this doesn't make your day more peaceful." I had no idea what benzos were. So in a way she ruined my life, sort of. I'm working on a screenplay about it actually.

G

I'll pop a Klonopin if I'm feeling extremely anxious. Knocks me out for a day.
K-pins are bad fawkin news. I used to take one of those, have like 2 or 3 beers and blackout for fun. I hung around real fucking scumbags.....I remember once in a blur asking my dad to borrow his car and him just throwing the keys and Yelling to me if I wanted to go kill myself, go ahead. I think I just passed out like 5 mins later.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I wound up with a couple of bars in a drug trade years ago and just popped one while I was waiting for my dope man to hit me back. We met up at a 711 an hour later and I was high af but in that benzo sort of way where you genuinely don't think you're fucked up. That's the dangerous thing about benzos, you get so loaded that you think you're sober and then you black out and you just keep popping the pills. You lose all mental faculties and become highly volatile. After I copped from him I just started stuffing candy bars in my pockets. I got a Baby Ruth and I don't even like those things. I have never been a shop lifty guy but on Xanax it almost felt natural to just steal shit. My dealer was not happy with me being barred out (very high possibility for a dope head to OD when mixing with benzos) and making his spot hot. I think he had some arrangement with the franchisee or one of the diverse cashiers to serve there. Good dude may he rest in peace.