• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWTUhhh conservatism being appealing?

G

No Cumias, I'm not referring to political conservatism.

I'm referring to reverting back to the lives of our great ancestors... And tucking in our shirts and combing our hair. Being polite and standing up straight.

images (54).jpeg

images (52).jpeg

I wear business casual to work but leave my shirt untucked and slouch on my chair and never smile. I carry myself like bam margera... Present day.

Tomorrow I'm going to tuck in my shirt. Im going to say good morning to the receptionist instead of looking at my phone and pretending I don't see her.

You're looking at a brand new Dougie!

images (55).jpeg

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Remember bucko, you want to be the strong one at a funeral, the guy people can lean on. Oh my bucko... That coffin is made of pine.

View attachment 105939

I bloody love pine.
So, I looked inside the deepest and darkest parts of myself, that even I didn't know I had hidden from the light of rational thought, and said "Am I the man my grandfather would be proud of?" I think the answer has to be "yes".

8f721wjopeba1.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
When i was a kid i wanted to be more like Agent Cooper. I hope I succeed. I like to think so.

View attachment 105960
I wish i could be as optimistic as you Patreeky.

But my optimism was brutally taken away from me when Dan Mullen from Insight Software, Coprophilic Pedophile Wormkiller, @Jenna & @FurBurger took turns raping me in every available hole during the summer of 2002, i was just 10 years old at the mine.

Showtimes-Twin-Peaks-Season-3-Episode-5-Dougie-Cooper-cries-and-Naomi-Watts-gives-zero-fucks.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Yeah brotherman I need to do the same. I put on a minimum of effort at work but as soon as I leave I put on elastic waist athletic pants and a hoodie. I look like a college age scumbro

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I usually walk around with my shirt untucked because I appendix carry but I do admit tucking in your shirt really ties the the outfit together.