• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT substance abuse?

Choose all that apply

• Total voters

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Lucy is the only drug i need, she's a aphrodisiac all right.

7Yd4S.gif

G

I'm usually pretty good. Would have like 7-8 drinks then start pounding water, smoke a joint feel fine the next day. Keep that all to saturdays but have gotten a little nuts lately.

My biggest issue is being such a shy faggot when I'm sober. I always feel like I'm on the outside looking in until I have 3 drinks then I'm outgoing and fun...maybe TOO much fun for some (management!). So I just use it to hide myproblems, which in turn get worse.

But who gives a fuck, being drunk is fun. I'm going to whack a line and clean the shit out of my house tonight. Drinking for mets and braves this weekend. Nicekfe, stupid.

You know what I've found? Talking helps

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Was a oxy/heroin addict, 5 years clean from opiates tho. Still drink very occasionally and a lil blow on vacation. But a monthly adderall script gets devoured in less than 2 weeks.
I used to plug 100+mg of adderall (and then later Dexedrine) up my asshole everyday after I’d get my script. I would burn through 60 pills in 7-10 days and then be nonfunctional once I ran out. Good times!

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I like the embarrassing things option. I assume I've posted enough stuff here that if anyone that knew me saw it could doxx me. But also supplied enough fake info that it wouldn't stick.

What I'm saying is I'm not a Dan and my wife doesn't clean toilets for a living. I'd buy the podcast equipment and get bored with it and then abandon it in the city for nigs to pawn instead of starting one.