• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwawt Nick Cave

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
One of my favourite musicians. I don't really care too much about his newer stuff but it's still good.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I like Johnny Cash's version of The Mercy Seat a lot.

I am not too familiar with Nick Cave's discography, what is a good album to start with?

Also have heard nothing but great things about his live shows.

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Nick Cave is awesome, I've been a fan for like 25 years and seen him a handful of times which I'm thankful for becuase its not like he tours America often. I'd put his run of albums from 1990-2001 up against anything from my other favorites, Floyd in the 70s and Metallica in the 80s. I like stuff outside that range too but those are the best for me. Except Grinderman, that sucked.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I like The Birthday Party the most. His solo stuff is pretty great too. All in all, I'm a fan even though I hate his fans.

G

The albums of his i listened to i really liked. I never dived really deep into his discography but i really ought to.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I am not too familiar with Nick Cave's discography, what is a good album to start with?

CAVE-NICK-The-Best-Of-Nick-Cave-The-Bad-Seeds.jpg

Honestly you might as well start with this because he has so much material.

I'd put his run of albums from 1990-2001 up against anything from my other favorites
Yeah I don't know much of his work past 2001, which was No More Shall We Part. Guy's Australia's best musical export for sure.