• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT manic cleaning of your place at 1am

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I'm having an episode, and I'm not talking about King of the Hill.

I hope you're all having a good night.

Sniff
When I was 21 I was once manically washing dishes at 1 AM because I’d left them in the sink so long the cutlery has started to rust and I had a black girlfriend coming to visit me from out of town in the morning.

Then my neighbour across the hall some 43 year old woman knocked on my door because she heard me and asked me to drive her to buy smokes. So I was like fuckit and did and then she gave me wine and tried to fuck more and grabbed my ass a bunch.

Thankfully she was pretty ugly but I was very tempted to fuck her for the meme.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
All the time. I throw on a little "And Sometimes Colin Quinn" to do my chores. Make sure that apron is nice and tight.

Forum Clout
I clean at that time all the time. One because of my kids it's worthless to really clean till they're asleep, secondly I work nightshift so 1am is like everyone else's 1pm and thirdly I like to take adderall and there's nothing more productive than taking a whole bunch of pills and staying up all night doing bullshit like cleaning and playing video games till it's time to wake them up for school.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
i like how “is cleaning my house weird” is a serious question being asked on this forum

if you cant sleep, cleaning is better than drinking

time is irrelevant when it comes to cleaning