• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Hot Sauce?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
hotjenna.jpg

WWAW instant hall of fame nomination and in the G.O.A.T discussion against a professional chef who eats spicy food for a living?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I honestly think that Cholula pairs nicely with chicken. Nice flavor and good enough heat for the typical palate.

Since we're talking about hot sauces, here's my little secret. Find a sauce with a flavor that you enjoy. Don't worry about heat level because you can fix that with this:

Add one drop at a time to the bottle of sauce that you pick until you reach your desired heat level. As a spicy food connoisseur, I absolutely love that stuff. But I'm seriously not kidding about adding one singular drop from the dropper at a time and taste testing it before you add more. That stuff is pure hell extract. Shake it well after adding a drop and taste it.

1-2 drops should be more than enough and I wouldn't recommend going past that for your first time unless you can really tolerate heat well. Not to mention that it has its own funky flavor, so adding more than 7 or 8 drops to a bottle will start to change the flavor. Also, if you get any of the pure extract on your hands... you're fucked. Not because your hands will burn, but because no matter how well you wash them, at some point during the rest of the day you will inevitably and unconsciously touch your dick/balls and you will be in for a HELL of a ride.

Nice brotherman, that's legitimate info

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Best all around with most uses: Marie Sharpes habanero. There's all sorts of heat levels so you can just work your way up. 10oz bottles on Amazon for cheap.

Steve Os hot sauce is suprisingly really really great. The regular shit I'll go through a whole bottle in like two days, so saving up for the gallon. Ass destroyer doesn't taste as good unfortunately but perhaps see above for how to fix the problem of the first one tasting amazing but not being hot enough.

Now, I love hot sauce on tuna sandwiches. Was doing Marie Sharpes for years til I just discovered Byron Bay Habanero. It's a big bottle but I still go through that shit in like 3 sandwiches. Albertsons has it here and I stock up on bottles. It's so good it's pretty much drinkable.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
there's a hot sauce my girlfriend got cuz it was on Hot Ones called "Pain is Good" and that shit if FUCKING amazing.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
All in with the hot sauce. I keep it simple and like your typical cayenne pepper / vinegar sauce like Crystal, but I’m gonna start shopping around for more exotic kinds.

G

I like that El Yucateco Verde. Goes great with eggs, burritos, whatever