• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT ATHF Plantasm movie?

G

Finally got around to watching it on HBO Max. PFG, had a surprisingly interesting plot for an aqua teen hunger force movie. Solid jokes, the only time wokeness was ever mentioned is when they were making fun of it, and it kept the old school style.

Best part was it was only an hour and 15 minutes so they didn't try to stretch it into a full length feature because they knew they didn't have enough material for it.

Definitely worth checking out if you're into the old school adult swim stuff.

G

It’s on my list. Do they still allow shake to call things gay?
I don't remember off the top of my head if he specifically called something gay but there was a speech that Carl made towards the end of the movie about being the toxic white male that everyone needs and then shake chimed in about how women shouldn't grow boobs that big if they didn't want us to stare and harass them. It was fucking comedy.

Like it's the first adult swim show since the Venture Brothers got canceled that actually made me laugh. You could tell they put a lot of love into this and the way that they completely soft serve on Amazon, environmentalism and weird billionaires among other things is pretty hilarious.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Shake can't say Gay or really talk about race but he does get some nice Italian jokes in at Carl's expense. The animation looked weird as well. Something not quite right for ATHF.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
A few brothaman references in there. Must be fans of the pod. sniff

fryswivel.jpg

mshang.jpg

:brothaman_lg: