• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWF the leader of the KiwiFags being a literal incel?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
1667076259963.png

1667076298274.png

1667076305971.png

1667076315625.png

1667076365313.png

1667076286357.png

Reminder that even if the site comes back, their leader wrote this incel screed in 2020 and pinned it to the front page.

That little nigger needs to have a pregnancy scare, "the most important thing is having kids" changes real quick when you're worrying about being on the hook for 18 years with a trainwreck over some risky frisky.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
While he may have brought some of it upon himself, I do feel for the guy.
His dox and associations is out there and he has a ton of online enemies for essentially just running a forum.
His job prospects are not exactly good. There are few people that have been deplatformed as much as he has without being charged with crimes.
He has managed to live by moving to eastern block countries and accepting essentially handouts and a little bit from hosting other "problematic" websites. Compare that to other successful forums who were pulling in tens of thousands a month in advertising and other streams of revenue
and were not really much different to KF.
At least Alex Jones got to make some scratch before being buried.

Forum Clout
His dox and associations is out there and he has a ton of online enemies for essentially just running a forum.
His job prospects are not exactly good. There are few people that have been deplatformed as much as he has without being charged with crimes.
He has managed to live by moving to eastern block countries and accepting essentially handouts and a little bit from hosting other "problematic" websites. Compare that to other successful forums who were pulling in tens of thousands a month in advertising and other streams of revenue
Counterpoint; anyone involved with "lolcow culture" should have known the dangers of putting irl info anywhere close to this shit to begin with. Tenfold when their claim to fame is a website that started off documenting some obese retard for the crime of "posting too much of his information online".

I sympathize with the psychotic enemies he's made, but jesus he of all people should have known better.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I just hate a hypocrite. If he wants to fight for free speech to the bitter end, fine. But he needs to stop pretending its the only choice he got, and that he can't start over. He has a US citizenship and no criminal record.

He could auction off the KF domains for crypto to get enough money to fly back to the states to a low COL area with good gun laws, abandon all his internet accounts and presence and never make mention of that chapter of his life, legally get his name changed and SSN name changed, work a basic minimum wage job in the meantime to make ends meet. Once the name change stuff is done to a new name that's preferably common, he can enroll for part-time classes online from a university like WGU to get a degree in IT while working his minimum wage job, start working out and meeting women, graduate, get a basic entry level tech job, and go from there. Boom, fresh start, decent career, ability to start a family. If that's actually what he wants.

It would take walking away from everything and actually doing work, but to act like he's fuckin Edward Snowden or Julian Assange level of unable to turn his life in a different direction is dumb. He made enemies of tech trannies who are calling in every favor to fuck with the site, it's not like he has an open warrant for his arrest or CIA spooks trying to assassinate him.

This nigger is just mad he didn't get his chance to get rich off doing nothing like Maddox did with SA.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I just hate a hypocrite. If he wants to fight for free speech to the bitter end, fine. But he needs to stop pretending its the only choice he got, and that he can't start over. He has a US citizenship and no criminal record.

He could auction off the KF domains for crypto to get enough money to fly back to the states to a low COL area with good gun laws, abandon all his internet accounts and presence and never make mention of that chapter of his life, legally get his name changed and SSN name changed, work a basic minimum wage job in the meantime to make ends meet. Once the name change stuff is done to a new name that's preferably common, he can enroll for part-time classes online from a university like WGU to get a degree in IT while working his minimum wage job, start working out and meeting women, graduate, get a basic entry level tech job, and go from there. Boom, fresh start, decent career, ability to start a family. If that's actually what he wants.

It would take walking away from everything and actually doing work, but to act like he's fuckin Edward Snowden or Julian Assange level of unable to turn his life in a different direction is dumb. He made enemies of tech trannies who are calling in every favor to fuck with the site, it's not like he has an open warrant for his arrest or CIA spooks trying to assassinate him.

This nigger is just mad he didn't get his chance to get rich off doing nothing like Maddox did with SA.

Why waste time with college at this point?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Why waste time with college at this point?
In the life restart plan, it would give him the qualifications to get a shitty entry level IT job in the field without previous work experience. The degree gets him in the door, and it also gives a fresh start at a gapless work history. He could leave out his life before and not mention his age, and then the resume just looks like a guy who graduated college, started working in the field right away, and worked his way up to better jobs and better companies as he gained YOE. It would avoid the whole "I know tons about IT running a popular website, but I can't tell you what that website is" trap.

In my theoretical plan for him, he would do it evenings and weekends while working. And the cost of even a regionally accredited online university tuition is pretty much on par with community college so you wouldn't need to take out loans or student debt.