• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Zion Williamson?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
During a late night jaunt, I fell into a rabbit hole about this guy (not an NBA fan, but I love listening to Charles Barkley, that cunt is the best), and I guess he's another one of sports great failures? And fat? Likes the fried food like a lot of my old fellows from Edinburgh.

Also, the lad seems to make the worst choices on where to stick his cock in...

a9f0e38a1782c4d7289738781f283d00.png

I have looked this lassie up - she looks like an AI generated version of what Nana thinks a black woman looks like when he's not running from getting beat up by them.

Listen, we've all had crazy at one point in our lives, the nice thing is most of us keep it out of the news. Everyone over here LOVES their tabloids, so I'm grateful Gosia keeps her dark humour between us (and here, when the moments arise).

As for Zion, I don't know what to tell this fella, short of laying off the chips and pie, and elective sterilization.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
No idea what this "sitchy-ation" is about but Zion may be the first pro athlete to eat his way out of a contract in an effort to get traded.

I need more screen shots, this could get good. Might need some popcorn.