WWAWD Ye?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I like seeing all the faggots pretend they didn't praise this album as the best thing ever now.
Sniff. I like the Ye but everyone who jerked off over MBDTF as his best album or one of the best albums of all time is retarded. He has so much better albums that are more creative I don’t understand why everyone chooses this one as his best.

808’s, Graduation and even Life of Pablo are all better albums to be perfectly honest witcha.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Sniff. I like the Ye but everyone who jerked off over MBDTF as his best album or one of the best albums of all time is retarded. He has so much better albums that are more creative I don’t understand why everyone chooses this one as his best.

808’s, Graduation and even Life of Pablo are all better albums to be perfectly honest witcha.
808's is the only one I like. I hate rap.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

MBTDF is his best album tobehonestwitchya. Graduation is a close second but 808’s and Heartbreaks ruined rap forever. Ye rules.

chocolatehellhole

Mods Over Fag Dad
No More Parties in LA, 30 Hours, Saint Pablo

Anyone could easily argue that X, Y, Z tracks on MBDTF are technically better than these and they’d be right. Again it’s just personal preference
I would never bother arguing that, because all 3 of those songs you just listed are shit. Your personal preference is subpar.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I would never bother arguing that, because all 3 of those songs you just listed are shit. Your personal preference is subpar.
89FCC872-582E-472A-AEF5-E4A18102879F.jpeg