• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Woody Harrelson retard movie

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
but just seeing retards makes me depressed.
CFD34FB2-8168-43D6-993D-2F96D590B55A.png

How does this one make you feel?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
it's from one of the Farrely's so it should be alright. they know how to do it in a way that isn't too insulting or too maudlin. It's basically the Ringer except it's socially acceptable to like it.
The Farrelys genuinely like and respect retards. Warren from There's Something About Mary is based on a retard they grew up with and are "friends" with who has cameos in a bunch of their movies. They do manage to make retards funny but it comes from a place of kindness which bothers me. There should just be a documentary about me hating Chef Adam Libby.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
The Farrelys genuinely like and respect retards. Warren from There's Something About Mary is based on a retard they grew up with and are "friends" with who has cameos in a bunch of their movies. They do manage to make retards funny but it comes from a place of kindness which bothers me. There should just be a documentary about me hating Chef Adam Libby.
Career reboot with a Farrely comedy. Detective Fish is forced by the courts, after repeated DUIs, to open a restaurant staffed by retards. Chef Adam Libby inadvertently foils him at every opportunity.

"Bernice! That fucking retard barbecued my shoes again!"
"How's the damage this time?"
"Mmmm not bad... GODDAMNIT!!!"