• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Winter?

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
I don't waste water, like I'll wash dishes with just a slow stream or turn it off when brushing teeth.
I turn off all of my electric.
I even wait until I have a handful of Amazon stuff to order rather than just shipping one thing when I think of it, not benevolently it's just a feeling to not waste.

But I'll fucking crank a hair dryer for 30 minutes in the morning just sitting on a small stool while aimed at my crotch and chest as I sit on the toilet.
I love getting warmed up and being continually warmed by air.

We might lose a lot of the 2nd/3rd tier comforts eventually (1st tier are easy water/food/shelter) I'm gonna make use of the one I like the most while I have it.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I don't waste water, like I'll wash dishes with just a slow stream or turn it off when brushing teeth.
I turn off all of my electric.
I even wait until I have a handful of Amazon stuff to order rather than just shipping one thing when I think of it, not benevolently it's just a feeling to not waste.

But I'll fucking crank a hair dryer for 30 minutes in the morning just sitting on a small stool while aimed at my crotch and chest as I sit on the toilet.
I love getting warmed up and being continually warmed by air.

We might lose a lot of the 2nd/3rd tier comforts eventually (1st tier are easy water/food/shelter) I'm gonna make use of the one I like the most while I have it.
Hmm?