• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD videos showing off factory work in 3rd world countries

G

Is this what gasser's friends are doing while he's overdosing on blackpills at home in a dark room waiting for mommy to bring tandori tendies?

It must be really depressing to have their lives tbh.
they have internet, they see all the first world luxuries, youtube vlogs, instagram,
A/C, pf changs delivery, happy hour at a sodosopa normie bar, weed stores, flat screen tv's, temperpedic beds, clean suburban neighboorhoods,
credit scores to buy jetskis on a whim etc...

all attainable by most of the population working mostly white collar jobs doing brainless work, or even a comfy life on gibs from the gubment (POC)

and they have to work 12 hours a day in a sweatshop for like $3 an hour, go home and shit in a bathroom surrounded by insects, eat shitty rice and vegetables, sweat their ass off, surrounded by shitskins, most likely virgins because of the low caste,
just dealt a 7-2 hand in a card game of life
I would literally jump in front of a train

G

Sadly I can't watch it because the products that enable me to view it are produced under slave labor conditions and I spend so much time on twitter pontificating about blacks and slavery that it would be incredibly hypocritical of me to . . . . wait . . .FUCK!