• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Trans crusade against Kiwifarms.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
KF.png

Those troons sure have a lot of pull online, don't they.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
I know a lot of people here shit on KW but there are a few decent threads over there. The conspiracy theory thread alone was worth the price of admission. Tons of free PDF books to download. Even if you don't like the people there why the fuck would you be on the side of deranged trannies who are upset that their pedophile behaviours have been documented?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I know a lot of people here shit on KW but there are a few decent threads over there. The conspiracy theory thread alone was worth the price of admission. Tons of free PDF books to download. Even if you don't like the people there why the fuck would you be on the side of deranged trannies who are upset that their pedophile behaviours have been documented?
Exactly. Lotta fawking problems with people being blase about censorship just because they don't like the Farms. Canary in the goldmine, bruthaman.

Forum Clout
KF has a lot of great stuff on it. You just need to dig through mountains of adult men mad at children's shows and jihad threads on no-name tweetfags to find it.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Null will either find a way to keep KF going or die of stress induced coronary trying. Trannies will 100% themselves. It's a self-solving problem. This place has security via obscurity, as others have pointed out.
Ultimately, I think this situation will benefit everyone. The real people, I mean. Not the deranged shemales and whatnot.