• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Tranny soccer playing champion?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Apparently people - predominantly women - calling out the fact that this is obviously a man are getting suspended from Twitter, and one even had her address doxxed.

Personally, I think that it's hilarious that this dude didn't even try to look the part. He couldn't have looked more masculine if he went out there, dick a-swinging. But yet the article calls him a "her" 🤣

Screenshot_20220813-115222_Chrome.jpg

G

Apparently people - predominantly women - calling out the fact that this is obviously a man are getting suspended from Twitter, and one even had her address doxxed.

Personally, I think that it's hilarious that this dude didn't even try to look the part. He couldn't have looked more masculine if he went out there, dick a-swinging. But yet the article calls him a "her" 🤣

View attachment 59329

I’m so happy this woke inclusivity diversity shit is finally biting women in the ass.

AEF81B34-1758-44CA-B462-C043FE1E029A.gif