• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD tourist sub disappearing

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I've never seen a more unifying news story, absolutely everyone in the world regardless of race, creed, class, political affiliation, religion, preferred pronoun, and size just really, really loves that these people are dying slowly and horribly.

Last edited:

FrogmanKurlan

Forum Clout
I've never seen a more unifying news story, absolutely everyone in the world regardless of race, creed, class, political affiliation, religion, preferred pronoun, and size just really, really loves that these people are dying slowly and painfully.
i doubt they’re just sitting there on the bottom of the ocean twiddling their thumbs. There was probably a catastrophe failure of the hull so they possibly had an instantaneous death.
Either way, God be with them. No bs

G

There's a woman on board?
Just one.
her.png

FrogmanKurlan

Forum Clout
For more thoughts and opinions see this thread with the title referencing the hit song from the movie

Fawkin missed that thread.