• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD The Machine

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Girl?
1685179011168.png

I remember seeing it at Blockbuster once and thinking the box art is probably cooler than anything in the movie.

WheelchairFred

Bug bawx?
Forum Clout
I saw that garbage a long time ago, for just low budget ridiculous gore camp, it's actually watchable, lots of heads and bodies chopped in half, limbs spurting blood, shit like that. Here's the whole thing on YouTube:

Lots of Japanese low budget horror/action movies look like that movie, to the point where it's become its own cinematic cliche.You didn't ask but if you're interested in a really amazing camp movie that's actually 3 movies in one, try Japan's "One-Cut of the Dead", a zombie movie that came out in 2019. Try to go into it not knowing anything about it. It looks like a campy, low-budget, terribly acted bottom barrel horror movie. Stick with it through the first 30 or 40 minutes, and then you'll see the cleverness of it and will want to stay through the end.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I saw that garbage a long time ago, for just low budget ridiculous gore camp, it's actually watchable, lots of heads and bodies chopped in half, limbs spurting blood, shit like that. Here's the whole thing on YouTube:

Lots of Japanese low budget horror/action movies look like that movie, to the point where it's become its own cinematic cliche.You didn't ask but if you're interested in a really amazing camp movie that's actually 3 movies in one, try Japan's "One-Cut of the Dead", a zombie movie that came out in 2019. Try to go into it not knowing anything about it. It looks like a campy, low-budget, terribly acted bottom barrel horror movie. Stick with it through the first 30 or 40 minutes, and then you'll see the cleverness of it and will want to stay through the end.

I remember some Japanese Baseball zombie movie back in the day being fun but I forget the name of it.