• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Swans?

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
If you ever find yourself in a position where you have an unwanted female in your place of residence and you want her to leave, just put on any Swans record. Death Grips, SunnO))), Khanate and Burning Witch work well too, and you can never go wrong with King Diamond in a pinch. The drawback being that if said woman actually likes Swans, you now have way bigger problems.
My other half likes King Diamond since I subjected her to all of Them in the car.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I thought this was going to be about the animals. All throughout covid up to this year two swans had this little pond near me they would come to to give birth. 2021 they had 7 hatch but week by week a few got picked off. Ended up flying off for winter with 3. This year they only had one but I was there the day it hatched. Then sadly one of the adults disappeared.

No idea what happened but I suspect bird flu and the park rangers took it away. The two left kept going but I suspect the adult doesn't return next year. Bird flu is killing a lot of swans.

Tragic.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
If they're anything like geese, fuck 'em and everything they stand for. I'd grab a goose by the neck and use it as a flail to teach the rest of the flock a lesson.