• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD sub-80 IQ nigs trying to sound profound?

G

I worked with this one kid who would spout off about conspiracy theories all day, which i support...but he was such a fucking retard that it made everyone even more full of themselves and their mainstream horseshit.

He was so sure of himself on everything and was so fucking wrong all the time. He got canned after a week... he had his "own method" for doing the job and I was "oppressing his creativity" by telling him he had to do it a certain way because he was talking 5 hours to do something that should take 1.

His job was packing boxes.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I worked with this one kid who would spout off about conspiracy theories all day, which i support...but he was such a fucking retard that it made everyone even more full of themselves and their mainstream horseshit.

He was so sure of himself on everything and was so fucking wrong all the time. He got canned after a week... he had his "own method" for doing the job and I was "oppressing his creativity" by telling him he had to do it a certain way because he was talking 5 hours to do something that should take 1.

Niggers operate with a unique blend of low intelligence and bone-deep laziness. This dynamic combo can easily add hours to any task.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I once worked with a guy like that, was an obvious diversity hire and would not SHUT THE FUCK UP all day trying sound profound about how everyone but him is brainwashed by this or that and how he’s so enlightened. He never did an ounce of work because he was so distracted telling everyone how great he is. He got upset when he was asked to do the job he was hired for and claimed racism.