• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Steam Deck?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I don't really see the appeal of playing a 60 hour HD action adventure RPG "on the go." with like 6 non-directional input buttons. You have to be one lazy ass piece of shit where you can't get out of bed to play your vidya to actually need one of these.
I could see playing old PC games or PS2 era games. But anything modern or complicated on that tiny screen with those controls? Like how badly do you need your videogame fix to the point where you cannot just get a laptop or wait until you get home?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I could see playing old PC games or PS2 era games. But anything modern or complicated on that tiny screen with those controls? Like how badly do you need your videogame fix to the point where you cannot just get a laptop or wait until you get home?
Drive by a high school some time. You'll see kids with their hoods up hunched over looking exactly like nodded out junkies and then you realize they're all staring at their phones. It's honestly disgusting. I rarely see a kid walking around who isn't staring at some sort of screen, even when they're with their friends. There's going to be entire generations of people who have only stood up straight like ten hours out of their entire lives.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I use mine to just play older stuff on the go. If you don't have a decent PC it's worth getting but don't expect amazing performance on new stuff. For example I can play Elden Ring 4k at a solid stable 60+ fps but the deck struggles to even do 40 fps on it with a much lower resolution.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
I use mine to just play older stuff on the go. If you don't have a decent PC it's worth getting but don't expect amazing performance on new stuff. For example I can play Elden Ring 4k at a solid stable 60+ fps but the deck struggles to even do 40 fps on it with a much lower resolution.
Did you get the base model or the ones with larger/faster storage?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout

The nigga did a full review on it.

He shot that video on Christmas morning. How sad

Screenshot_1.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I still haven't played Elden Ring, i have played all the other FromSoftware games but my graphics card fucked up a year ago and i cba replacing it for £450. I am considering getting a ps5 to play Elden Ring & FF16 but i'll probably regret buying a console to only play 2 games.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I still haven't played Elden Ring, i have played all the other FromSoftware games but my graphics card fucked up a year ago and i cba replacing it for £450. I am considering getting a ps5 to play Elden Ring & FF16 but i'll probably regret buying a console to only play 2 games.
Don't get a PS5 for Elden Ring it runs like ass on it (it runs so bad I know people that say to just play the PS4 version on it because it's a much smoother experience). FF16 looks PFG though.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Don't get a PS5 for Elden Ring it runs like ass on it (it runs so bad I know people that say to just play the PS4 version on it because it's a much smoother experience). FF16 looks PFG though.
Yeah, FF16 was the only reason i was genuinely considering a PS5. It's a PS exclusive, it will probably get a windows release but that will most likely be years down the line. Bloodborne still isn't on PC either.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah, FF16 was the only reason i was genuinely considering a PS5. It's a PS exclusive, it will probably get a windows release but that will most likely be years down the line. Bloodborne still isn't on PC either.
Bloodborne rules. Sony is retarded for not putting it on PC.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I wouldn't want to play something that requires precision like a shooter on a screen that size. You brothermen must have some incredible eyesight.