• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Spam/scam texts?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1682549844869.png

I think they're PFG, it's a free pass to abuse a random.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I LOVE harassing scammers. mostly by phone though. I got them on the line for like 20 minutes telling them my name was Harry Baalz, until I spelled it and they wised up and hung up. Then I called back saying I was Pajeet Streetshit. I harassed the shit out of them until they immediately hung up when they saw my number.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
another of my favorites was letting the first guy go through his whole spiel like I was cooperating, then he transferred me to the head mugu to close the deal and he was like "let me get through my whole statement without interruption" to establish control and I did then he asked "do you have any questions?" and I asked him "how big is your cock?" Dude was apoplectic, screaming at me in Curry speak, or maybe yelling at the guy who sent me through.