• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Soup Broth

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I got sushi from this little ancient Japanese couple in my town and it came with wonton soup. It was good. The sushi's fucking phenomenal but I hardly ever go there because they barely speak english and it seems like the lady's always angrily yelling at me. Thank goodness there's no blacks around here or she would surely be stomped to death. Then again, I don't think blacks eat sushi and I've literally never seen the old Japaneses in public.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Since I am a failure as a man and have not locked down a teenaged bride to cook for me, I plan on trying to make some nice comfort food soups and shit this year. I remember @RobertMewler talking about beef bourguignon last year and I really want to try making it. My mom also promised to make chicken and dumplings from scratch, which I haven't had since meemaw went into the home. Shit's so good.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Since I am a failure as a man and have not locked down a teenaged bride to cook for me, I plan on trying to make some nice comfort food soups and shit this year. I remember @RobertMewler talking about beef bourguignon last year and I really want to try making it. My mom also promised to make chicken and dumplings from scratch, which I haven't had since meemaw went into the home. Shit's so good.
It's really easy to make. It just takes time. Follow this and your dish will come out great:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Last week I boiled a beef shoulder, cut up some potatoes and pearl barley into water, grated some onions, carrots and dill pickles, fry the shit out of them put it all together in one pot, an boom - food for 4 days. Have still neglected to clean the pot. It's just sitting there on the stove, looking at me, and sometimes, I look at it.

G

Never throw away the carcass of a roast chicken, stick it in a big pot of water (4-5 litres) and boil it on a low steady boil for at least two hours. Take it out (it will have fallen apart so make sure you get all the bones and skin out) remove all the remaining meat and add back to the soup. Add two Knorr stockpots - one chicken, one vegetable - or don't, I don't care, it's your choice - grated carrot, parsnip and celeriac, some chopped leek, whole garlic cloves (don't eat) and fresh parsley. Cook for another 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft. Serve with vermicelli noodles ( cook al dente separately and add to each bowl before the soup - don't put them in the pot or they'll turn to mush the next day.)

Last edited by a moderator: