• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Soul Coughing?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Fawking ALL IN with the moving aside and letting the man go through, to be perfectly honest with you.

1. Too fat, fat you must cut lean.
2. You gotta take the elevator to the mezzanine.
3. Chump change
4. And it's on.

maybe someone talking jibberish over semi-electronic music does something for me... I dunno, it's just an opinion.

Opinions are like assholes... mine probably needs medical attention (my opinion I mean, the rest seems fine)

Our boy @Turk February should hook up the beat and let @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 do some reverberated rap-singing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Fawking ALL IN with the moving aside and letting the man go through, to be perfectly honest with you.

1. Too fat, fat you must cut lean.
2. You gotta take the elevator to the mezzanine.
3. Chump change
4. And it's on.

Our boy @Turk February should hook up the beat and let @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 do some reverberated rap-singing.
I’m a reformed wigger. I don’t rap anymore, I’m an accountant. My moms is still mad about my career.