• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD small business owners wanting a medal for being stressed out by owning a business

Forum Clout
It's a real peeve of mine. Owning and operating a SUCCESSFUL business entitles a person to a certain degree of respect. But merely owning and operating one entitles them to shit. My favorite ones are the guys (or less commonly, women) who carry it like huge gaping assholes and treat everyone like garbage, then complain about how no one wants to work for them.

Forum Clout
It's a real peeve of mine. Owning and operating a SUCCESSFUL business entitles a person to a certain degree of respect. But merely owning and operating one entitles them to shit. My favorite ones are the guys (or less commonly, women) who carry it like huge gaping assholes and treat everyone like garbage, then complain about how no one wants to work for them.
It has to be a business with a higher profit per customer/unit. I've been involved in retail and commercial and I would eat the ass of a big guy and would just rather blow my brains out to apologize for a bad sandwich. No one wants to work for you when you can't pay them dick because people are used to cheap shit. Fast /cheap Food needs to increase in price or that shits over with.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Every hairdresser seems to think that they get to own an Audi now. Cutting hair is barely a skill let alone a profession.

Even the ones who make (relatively) serious money can't control their urges to spend it all on stupid shit so they barely break even. Your costs are premises, a chair, dye, and scissors. How are you not making money? You bring in half a dozen stupid skanks who come in late and hungover, spend the whole day yapping, add nothing, then finish early. It's the Opie and Anthony show.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Every hairdresser seems to think that they get to own an Audi now. Cutting hair is barely a skill let alone a profession.

Even the ones who make (relatively) serious money can't control their urges to spend it all on stupid shit so they barely break even. Your costs are premises, a chair, dye, and scissors. How are you not making money? You bring in half a dozen stupid skanks who come in late and hungover, spend the whole day yapping, add nothing, then finish early. It's the Opie and Anthony show.
HOLEESHIT BROTHER

1673672237186.png

I wonder how many times he cut off the top of ears, brother.