• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Slapshot

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
a Paul Newman classic between the 60s height of his career and his 80s resurgence. a lot of great lines that would never fly today

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
One of my favorite movies. This was one of those movies my Dad watched with me when I was a kid when my mom went out grocery shopping. One of those "dont tell her we watched this" movies.

"They brought their fuckin' toys!"
"his wifes a dyke"
that whole monologue with the goalie at the beginning is pure ribs

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
One of my favorite movies. This was one of those movies my Dad watched with me when I was a kid when my mom went out grocery shopping. One of those "dont tell her we watched this" movies.

"his wifes a dyke"
"You sit in the box... and you feel shame."

I still usually refer to root beer as "stinkin' rut beer."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
the older I get, the more I wake up feeling like Paul Newman before the big game in last part movie
"Iput a bounty on a man's head, i've gotta get some shut eye"

"his wifes a dyke"
are you kidding? he's got a big cock. like a 'orse!

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
did the french canadian goalie say, "owns.....OWNS!!!" in a scene where faggot hockey player guy tried to correct his english

was that the word?