• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Search and Destroy?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I forgot about this. It’s so cringey it’s wild. “Let’s do whacky things in public!”. Faggots. Sam being the only one that survived in this is somehow fitting.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Keep in mind that O&A doing Jackass themed shows was something that multiple low rate TV producers pitched at them. One of them famously got them a meeting at A&E and pitched a show that was "Jackass meets Mythbusters". Where O&A would test out retarded myths like "what would happen if you drove a car into a backyard swimming pool?". Opie was also the host of a prank war show on TBS that failed to get picked up. It was called Who Gets the Last Laugh?. And it had a bunch of hack comics and celebrities as hosts. One of them being Bam Margera.

G

Keep in mind that O&A doing Jackass themed shows was something that multiple low rate TV producers pitched at them. One of them famously got them a meeting at A&E and pitched a show that was "Jackass meets Mythbusters". Where O&A would test out retarded myths like "what would happen if you drove a car into a backyard swimming pool?". Opie was also the host of a prank war show on TBS that failed to get picked up. It was called Who Gets the Last Laugh?. And it had a bunch of hack comics and celebrities as hosts. One of them being Bam Margera.
[MEDIA=youtube]mjAEiAFh0AY[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]d0ok9kQNWAs[/MEDIA]
I remember watching that shitty TBS show to catch the Opester. I forgot how cringe it was.

"I don't know if you guys want me to tell this"
Look out! Here comes the PSYCHO

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

Minority opinion, but this had some potential. The comics ignoring point totals and going for the joke would've been ideal. For example, footage of Vos arguing with hospital security about the importance that he delivers a baby is funnier than his workaround of the rules.

It also could use commentators punching up so-so segments in post.

Clearly, however, the hosts are the biggest thing dragging this show down.

G

These motherfuckers shouldn’t be allowed in front of a camera, how embarrassing.