• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Scream 6?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Set in New York. No Neve Campbell. She knew her worth.But they weren't paying out.
I still need to watch Scream 4 & 5.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Probably going to suck. Scream 1 was good and 2 was alright, but the rest of them have sucked including the last one. I'll probably skip the last one after how bored I was sitting through the last one in a theater.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

How does an actress go from the 6th-8th most prominent face on the poster:

MV5BYjExYTcwYmYtMWY2Zi00MGJlLTk3YjUtZTU1Zjg4MDc0Y2FjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

To the #1 spot, top left where the human eye instinctively looks first?

MV5BYTQ5OTkxNGEtZjZkMS00ZjBlLWE2OWYtM2ZkOTU3MjRlNzAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQzNTA5MzYz._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

That sound you hear? It's the sound of the Jenna train passing by Monica Geller station. Aw was Courtney acting in Scream movies 6 years before Jenna was born? Take a lap in the second tier with Hayden Pantyterra. JenJen's here to put asses in seats.