• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD salmon?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I'm having salmon today. 20 minutes in the oven, squeeze some lemon over it, and serve with rice or potatoes and some broccoli. I think it tastes PFG to be honest witcha, and it takes zero skill.
Ngl, the way you wrote this, seems like something Joe Cumia would post on facebook.

Edit: Love ya @Speech makes you a racist, love your posts, I was just busting balls or tried to!

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Ngl, the way you wrote this, seems like something Joe Cumia would post on facebook.

Edit: Love ya @Speech makes you a racist, love your posts, I was just busting balls or tried to!
Salmon today no bacon, 20 minutes in the oven, squeeze some lemon over it, and serve with rice or potatoes and some broccoli. ANYONE CAN DO IT! Libtards think you have to pay $$$ for good food in AMERICA.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Libtards think you have to pay $$$ for good food in AMERICA.
Ngl, this line had me chuckling to myself.

1686670160902.png

G

When I'm fucking my rebbi I wrap nova around my cock and call it a "salm-on." Kosher meat.

G

Isn't it weird that Tim Salmon was a famous slugger for the Angels and now Mike Trout is a famous slugger who now plays for the Angels.
And that Kraut & Tea didn't know that fish don't get pregnant.