• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Rollerblades?

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Sister wanted a pair for Christmas so I found some well reviewed ones at a steep discount and to get a further discount and free shipping I got myself a pair. I'm fat. Like 5'10" 268lb fat. I immediately regreeted the purchase but when they came in mail I tried them on and they fit and feel awesome on my basement floor. Will I die if I try to use them? I want to go skate around US Bank stadium during winter months for some exercise and then eventually maybe ride them around town with some younger friends that do it with no concern for their own safety. Talk me in or out of it whatever

Edit: I haven't skated on rollerblades or rollerskates for about 25 years but I used to be able to but if I try to stand on a skateboard I'll fall off and hurt myself immediately.