• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD real ass bartenders

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
In Sweden for the month for work and across from my apartment (COMP’D) there’s a small local place that’s quiet and has pretty good food.

Bartender is some tall old Swede and since I’ve been coming here (about two times a week, usually on Friday and for a Sunday road soda after a run), nigga has my beer ready and a shot of aquavit.

He hardly ever speaks except to say “ok” or “thanks” or “would you like another” and everyone here seems to respect him a lot. I’m all in with the silent bartender who just watches you drink and gets you a refill if you want. He’d probably lawf at this place.

G

Sounds pretty based. was tempted to carcrash you, as you made it a point to say
1) you only go on friday or saturday
2) (and or) after a run

nobody cares about your sane life, stupid.

WWAW having to tip bartenders in america 20% so they remember you, on top of the $8 draft?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
him on the left

kiss-with-pride.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I fucking hate a bartender or an uber/taxi driver that says anything other than “hey how are you” to me. Unless i initiate more conversation, shut the fuck up and just do your job. You should assume i want to be left alone.
The opposite can be just as bad though. Like if you try to talk to the bartender when the place is empty and they just grunt "yeah" or "no". Young bartenders or service workers are clearly social media drones and have no idea how to hold a conversation.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The opposite can be just as bad though. Like if you try to talk to the bartender when the place is empty and they just grunt "yeah" or "no". Young bartenders or service workers are clearly social media drones and have no idea how to hold a conversation.
You should try Hooli’s when the fat bitch is worki g

G

I tended bar in my late teens, early 20s. You get a feel for regulars. Tbh, OP, you sound like you fall in the category of "guy who's predictable and I probably won't ever see again in a few weeks." All in all a better and easier customer than the jerkoff tosspot who comes in every afternoon/evening and expects a daily presidential briefing.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
A month of staying in Sweden? That’s it? That’s your bit? Seems low effort. You’re gonna have to be better to earn a couple of nights at ARIA!!! BRAY!!!! and access to the Delta Lounge.
:dm_large:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Is alcohol still stupidly expensive there?
One of my family is swedish. He's 6 foot 5 and basically looks like a stereotypical viking big man. He lives in the UK now and takes a lot to get him drunk. I suspect he moved to the UK as it's cheaper booze. Swedish prices are insane