• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD pulling a Mullen, marrying a South American wife and now having to listen to hours of zoom calls in Spanish every weekend?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Is she one of those white latinas? Man they get my giblets a buzzing
I used to date this white (italian) Brazilian who looked like audrey tautou. She would tell me all this horrible stuff about her shithole country and then get mad when I acted like America was better. Yeah sorry most of our rivers don't have terrible poisonous odors, I guess I'm the villain here

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I used to date this white (italian) Brazilian who looked like audrey tautou. She would tell me all this horrible stuff about her shithole country and then get mad when I acted like America was better. Yeah sorry most of our rivers don't have terrible poisonous odors, I guess I'm the villain here
Mine freely allows me to criticize her home country. Couldn't work otherwise.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
how about this: you're the gay one
Oh no... You LIKED IT! Didn't you?

i8f.gif